Kit Kat Kake

Kit Kat Kake
Kit Kat Kake

Popular Posts

Monday, July 9, 2012

Milky Way Ice Cream Cake

Milky Way Ice Cream Cake 1 pkg. ice cream sandwiches (I used 10) 1 tub Whipped Topping (cool whip) 1/2 Jar Chocolate Fudge 1/2 Jar Caramel Topping 10 mini milky ways (or more..) 8 mini snickers For the first layer you lay your ice cream sandwiches down. Next spread a layer of caramel and chocolate. Then sprinkle the chopped candy bars across this layer. You can repeat this whole layer. but I was running out of ice cream sandwiches so I just did one layer. Next I spread the cool whip over the first layer. Then I topped it all off with another layer of drizzled chocolate, caramel and milky ways/snickers. Cover and set in freezer for a few hours. Can you say YUMMY?

No comments:

Post a Comment