Kit Kat Kake

Kit Kat Kake
Kit Kat Kake

Popular Posts

Sunday, July 1, 2012

Strawberry Cake

Going to my son s for dinner an a movie nite tonight,going to make lasagna ,garlic bread,then I went through my recipes and came across this one,not sure if I have posted it here before,but I do make it only a couple times a yr.and today is 1 of those days,this cake is so moist and so YUMMY,,,enjoy! Strawberry Cake CAKE 1 bx white cake mix 1 bx strawberry gelatin (small box) 1 c oil 1/2 c milk 4 eggs 1 c mashed sweetened strawberries (not drained)I use the little 10 oz.carton,,the whole carton FROSTING 1 stk butter, softened 1 lb box of powdered sugar 1/2 c mashed strawberries, drained CAKE: Mix all cake ingredients together and pour into a 9x11 inch pan. (You can layer in 2 smaller pans if you'd prefer.) Do not fill to the top of the pan, or batter will bake up too tall. Bake at 350 for 35-40 minutes. FROSTING: Mix together frosting ingredients. (It's very important that strawberries are drained.) If too thick keep adding strawberries until it is the right consistency

No comments:

Post a Comment