RICE-SWEET POTATO TREAT 1 c. cooked rice 3 c. cooked sweet potatoes, mashed 1/2 tsp. salt 1 c. sugar 2 eggs, beaten 1/2 c. milk 1/2 tsp. van...
Monday, October 24, 2011
No-Bake Bars
No-Bake Bars
4 c. Cheerios
2 c. Rice Krispies
2 c. roasted peanuts
2 c. M & M's
1 c. light corn syrup
1 c. sugar
1 1/2 c. peanut butter
1 tsp. vanilla
In large bowl combine first four ingredients. In saucepan, bring corn syrup and sugar to a boil. Cook until sugar is dissolved. Remove from heat, stir in peanut butter and vanilla. Pour over cereal mixture and toss to coat evenly. Spread into a greased 15-inch baking pan. Cool; cut into 3-inch squares
HI ! Im a mom,and a grandma,,,I love being a "nana" because I can spoil him just like I did his daddy at this age(21 mo) I work alot but I also have 2 -3 days a week as Playdays with my lil Rolly,,and we and we love to cook,Hope you enjoy the recipes,,HAPPY COOKIN!
No comments:
Post a Comment