Kit Kat Kake

Kit Kat Kake
Kit Kat Kake

Popular Posts

Monday, May 29, 2017

Fruit Pizza

Fruit Pizza 1 package of Betty Crocker sugar cookie mix 1- 8oz package of cream cheese softened 1- container of cool whip 1/2 cup to 1 cup of powder sugar (I went by taste) 1 tbsp of vanilla Your favorite fruits For the crust, I followed the directions on the back of the Betty Crocker Sugar Cookie mix. I sprayed a cookie sheet with pam. The dough gets really sticky, so I used a rubber spatula coated with butter to spread it out on cookie sheet. For the cream cheese topping, I mixed container of cool whip, cream cheese, powder sugar, and vanilla with a blender to get it mixed real good. Spread cream cheese topping on crust. Top it with your favorite fruits and put in refrigerator to cool.

No comments:

Post a Comment