Kit Kat Kake

Kit Kat Kake
Kit Kat Kake

Popular Posts

Tuesday, August 26, 2014

Avocado Chicken Salad

Avocado Chicken Salad chicken, cooked and shredded avocado mayo, just a little green onion, sliced cilantro lime juice to taste salt/pepper to taste *Sorry there aren't any measurements. I just asked what was in it and then made it to my liking. I probably had 2 cups of chicken and then just threw the rest in until it tasted good. I only used 1 avocado but if you really love avocados, you could use more. I loved the lime juice, so I kept adding more of it little by little. You definitely need a little salt, but the pepper is just if you want to. I used a lot of cilantro and a moderate amount of green onion. Probably 2-3 of them. You can serve this in pitas or just eat it with chips. We loved it and it was really good leftover, too.

No comments:

Post a Comment