Kit Kat Kake

Kit Kat Kake
Kit Kat Kake

Popular Posts

Tuesday, January 10, 2017

Sausage Egg Casserole

Sausage Egg Casserole 1/2 lb sausage I used jimmy Dean 1/2 grilled onions or less 3 slices of whole grain wheat bread 6 eggs whipped up 1/4 milk for eggs 1 1/2 cup of cheese I just used what I had left in fridge Grill onions with a little olive oil. Set aside. Brown sausage add the onions. You can add mushrooms and bell peppers at this point if you like. Use melted butter or olive oil for the bottom if your pan. Round, square use what you have. Line the bottom of the pan with the bread. Next sausage mixture, then egg and milk mixture. I seasoned with pepper only. Next I was thinking it would be good to line some spinach if you had it then top with cheese. I covered with foil for 15 min at 375. Removed the foil for 30 min. You will see the eggs rise as cooking! Change it up to make it your own recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment