Kit Kat Kake

Kit Kat Kake
Kit Kat Kake

Popular Posts

Monday, February 13, 2017

CHICKEN CASSEROLE WITH DORITO

CHICKEN CASSEROLE WITH DORITO 3-4 BSCB (Boneless, Skinless, Chicken Breasts) baked 1 regular sized bag of original Doritos 1 can Cream of Mushroom 1 can Cream of Chicken 3/4 cup Milk Shredded Cheese I like to pre-bake my chicken breasts and I tend to do it the same way for most of my recipes. Sprinkle with Pampered Chef Southwest Seasoning and Garlic salt in bottom of baker. Place BSCB in baker, sprinkle the tops of the chicken with same seasonings and bake for 25-30 min on 375 While waiting for chicken to bake, combine both cans of Cream of Mushroom and Cream of Chicken in a bowl, along with milk and stir. This will make the ‘saucy’ portion of the dish. But being the goober that I am sometimes, I totally missed taking a picture of this step, so you will just have to take my word on it. 😉 After taking the chicken out of baker, add a layer of Doritos to the bottom. Chop Chicken breasts up and place a layer of chicken on top of Doritos. Add the creamy sauce on top of the chicken. (NO picture…sorry.) Add any remaining Doritos on top and finish with a layer of shredded cheese. (I use the Mexican shredded blend from Costco and tend to be VERY generous with my layer!) Bake in over on 375 – 400 for 15 -20 minutes or until heated through and cheese is melted.

No comments:

Post a Comment