Kit Kat Kake

Kit Kat Kake
Kit Kat Kake

Popular Posts

Sunday, August 30, 2015

Homemade Cheesy Bacon Burgers

Homemade Cheesy Bacon Burgers I cut this in half,unless you have a crowd Makes 14- 1 inch thick burgers 3 lbs hamburger 2 eggs 14 slices of cooked bacon cut into bite size pieces 2 cups of shredded cheese 2 Tbs pepper 3 Tbs garlic plus 2 tsp worcestershire sauce Mix all ingredients in a big bow l till mixed well. I just work it all with my hands its much easier that way I have a burger press I got from my Mom but you can use your hands too and make the patties, I like mine thick so I made them all 1 inch thick. Place them on a foil lined cookie sheet (easier clean up, plus you can use the cookie sheet when cooking them) I put 6 on then put a piece of parchment paper then put the other 6 on top and use a small piece for the 2 that were left. Cover with plastic wrap and place in the fridge for about 2 hrs to let all the spices come together. When ready Fire up the BBQ to med heat (350) BBQ till done flipping only once.

No comments:

Post a Comment