Kit Kat Kake

Kit Kat Kake
Kit Kat Kake

Popular Posts

Thursday, November 17, 2016

Bacon Ranch Potato Salad

Bacon Ranch Potato Salad 2 lbs of potatoes... I use new potatoes with skin left on 1 cup of Sour Cream 1/2 cup of miracle whip 1 pkg of Hidden Valley Ranch dip 6 strips of BACON (cooked) 1/2 med size onion (chopped) 1/4 cup of shredded cheddar cheese Scrub your potatoes and then cut into quarters.. boil till soft but not mushy drain.... let cool a bit.. while they are cooling in another bowl mix sour cream, miracle whip and dressing mix crumble in your already cooked bacon and sauteed onions (what I do is cook the bacon then when its done put it on a plate to cool... I already have my onions chopped and I put them in the grease and cook for approx 3 min.) Mix everything together well and fold onto the potatoes .. make sure to cover them all well.. then I add the cheese and mix well..

No comments:

Post a Comment