Kit Kat Kake

Kit Kat Kake
Kit Kat Kake

Popular Posts

Monday, September 21, 2009

Blueberry preserves

Happy Monday,it is a good day for me ,yesterday was a busy day for me,I made 22 jars spiced blueberry preserves and 22 jars plain blueberry ,also went to visit a friend in the hospital.then spent some time with friends in the evening.I still have a blanket I have to finish,soaps to make for Christmas gifts.Oh I did manage to get the laundry all done and the dogs there baths before it starts raining.
Three years ago my dryer died,at the beginning of a busy wash day,I rigged up some clothes lines to get through the day.But then I loved the way my clothes smelt,thought "you know I will wait and look for a good sale for a dryer" that day never come,I love drying my clothes out side,AND my gass bill dropped 35 dollars,so that made up my mind,
OH did you know I also make my own laundry soap,,,,I do,I do! I have not bought expensive laundry soap in 6 yrs.If ya want the recipe ,,,let me know
well I have things to do
have a good day

No comments:

Post a Comment