Kit Kat Kake

Kit Kat Kake
Kit Kat Kake

Popular Posts

Monday, June 27, 2016

Sno Ball Brownies

Sno Ball Brownies 1 family-size (13x9) batch of brownies 1 16-oz. can vanilla cake frosting 1 7-oz. jar marshmallow cream (or “fluff”) 3 cups sweetened flaked coconut 4-8 drops pink food coloring Bake brownies in a 13x9 pan and cool completely. Combine frosting and marshmallow cream in a bowl, mix well then spread over brownies. Add coconut to a bowl and squeeze in 2 drops of food coloring. Use a fork to “tumble” the coconut around in the bowl until the color is evenly distributed. Add more food coloring, 2 drops at a time, until coconut it bright pink. Sprinkle coconut over frosting then cut and serve. Store brownies at room temperature or refrigerator (per preference) in an airtight container. Though I put a different spin on them, I can’t for one minute take credit for coming up with this idea! My recipe was inspired by this one at Confessions of a Cookbook Queen. Note Use a family-size brownie mix (for 13x9 pan) or my recipe for Fudgy Cocoa Brownies I lined my pan with aluminum foil so I could lift the brownies out to frost and cut

No comments:

Post a Comment