Kit Kat Kake

Kit Kat Kake
Kit Kat Kake

Popular Posts

Thursday, October 15, 2015

Caramel Pop Corn Balls

Caramel Pop Corn Balls 1 cup unpopped equals about 5 qts Few shakes of Salt 1 stick of Butter 2 Cups of Brown Sugar 1/2 Cup of Corn Syrup 1 15 oz can of sweetened condensed milk *I pop my corn in an air popper... according to directions which is a 1/2 c. at a time * Make sure you have the unpopped kernals out and put in a large bowl..sprinkle with salt * In a med. sauce pan .. melt your butter...add the brown sugar...corn syrup...and sweetened cond. milk...stir well *Heat till boiling and stir for 3 min. Remove from the heat and let cool for about a min. the pour over the top of pop corn... stir and coat well .. I use a wooden spoon *Then I put just a little bit of crisco on my hands and then shape them into balls... *Wrap with Plastic wrap.. tie with bows or however you think would be cute.

No comments:

Post a Comment