Kit Kat Kake

Kit Kat Kake
Kit Kat Kake

Popular Posts

Monday, November 30, 2009

Christmas is upon us

It is fast aproching,I have had my tree up for about 2 weeks,and now that turkey day is over I am enjoying the lights every day,Christmas cards were all mailed the day after Thanksgiving.
My shopping is done,(I started in June)I am waiting on 4 gifts that are being mailed form different companies,once they arrive and I wrap them ,the tree and gifts will be complete.Now I have a birthday party I am planning for the 12 th,I can work on that,and the Christmas menu,I already know that I HAVE to make my sweet tator casserole and my sausage dressing,the rest is up in the air so far.
I worked on Thanksgiving , so I had our family Thanksgiving dinner here on sat.the weather was so nice,and everyone had a wonderful time,so nice to have my kids,family and close friends share this with me.Merry CHRISTmas every one

No comments:

Post a Comment