Kit Kat Kake

Kit Kat Kake
Kit Kat Kake

Popular Posts

Sunday, February 2, 2020

Frozen Cherry Limeade Pie

Frozen Cherry Limeade Pie 1 graham cracker pie crust (I used store bought, but I've been known to make my own from time to time...whatever floats your boat) 14 oz can sweetened condensed milk 12 oz container frozen whipped topping 6 oz frozen limeade concentrate, thawed 1 small jar maraschino cherries, drained, rinsed, and sliced into halves Additional whipped topping to top pie, if desired In a large bowl, fold together the whipped topping and sweetened condensed milk. Fold in the limeade concentrate (I add a couple drops of green food coloring if I'm feeling festive). Fold in the chopped cherries until mixture is smooth and combined. Pour into pie crust and freeze for several hours, until firm.

No comments:

Post a Comment