Kit Kat Kake

Kit Kat Kake
Kit Kat Kake

Popular Posts

Monday, September 18, 2017

Crack Cake

Crack Cake FOR THE CAKE: 1 box Duncan Hines yellow cake mix ¼ c brown sugar ¼ c white sugar 1 box vanilla pudding instant mix 2 teaspoons cinnamon 4 eggs ¾ c water ¾ c oil ½ c white wine (really any kind, but I always use my go-to pinot grigio) FOR THE GLAZE : 1 stick butter 1 cup sugar ¼ cup white wine Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Mix the above ingredients by hand or hand mixer. Grease a bundt pan VERY well. (I use butter or Pam Baking Spray) Pour into pan and Bake for 1 hour, or until a knife comes out clean. When cake comes out of the oven… Melt 1 stick butter into 1 cup sugar and ¼ cup wine. Pour over hot cake. (I poke holes in the cake to help it soak in) Cool. Flip out of pan onto plate and serve (I loosed the cake with a flexible spatula and shake-shake-shake and bang it to help loosen it out in one piece!)

No comments:

Post a Comment