Kit Kat Kake

Kit Kat Kake
Kit Kat Kake

Popular Posts

Monday, August 31, 2009

new cake recipe

Well it is new to me
just made this this past weekend for family (I have a big family) and I look for recipes I can make easily ,that taste like I worked all day to make it .I do not know where this recipe came from ,BUT it is WONDERFUL!

Pineapple angel food cake
1-20oz can crushed pineapple -DO NOT DRAIN
1 angel food cake mix
Mix the ingredients together and then whip with a whisk,I found this grows as whipping so make sure you have a large bowl to whip this.Now I use aluminum pans for every recipe I can ,easy clean up ans if I take to someone s home I don t have to worry about getting my dish back . I spray ONLY the bottom of a aluminum cake pan,baked at 350 oven for 40 min.At 35 min. I started watching it and with my oven it took 40 min.Cool and eat.It is SO light and great tasting
ENJOY!

No comments:

Post a Comment